WHAT IS COACHING?
That’s a great question which must be answered so my clients understand the value of spending resources and time for their desired goals and dreams. The primary outcome of coaching is simple:
“Coaches help their clients (in sports, players) to get what they desire that they could not reach on their own.”
Think about Michael Phelps, the greatest swimmer in Olympic history: when he won his 29th Olympic medal in Brazil last summer, he first thanked his mom, then HIS COACH for the love, support, and discipline required to reach the heights he knows he couldn’t have achieved on his own.
WHY DOES COACHING WORK?
There are four consistent practices in our coaching process for every client we work with:
At Sharrar Connects we take pride in creating a coaching environment that is transparent with targeted outcomes outlined from day one. Our intended outcomes are:
- You will take more, better, and smarter actions because you set the goals YOU really want.
- Your life will be lived in harmony, which works well because YOU designed it in self-awareness.
- You will reach for more and more without being consumed by the process.
- You will make better decisions for YOURSELF and career because YOUR focus is clear.
- You will have a lot more sustainable energy – no more “barely getting by.
If you are interested in learning more about how Sharrar Connects can serve you, connect with us today.